Monday, July 14, 2008

My Typology

As part of orientation (it hasn't emerged just how it will fit in, although I can venture an educated guess), I was asked to take this quiz to see what type of Jung personality I have. It was pretty fun and I always enjoy seeing how I stack up on these things (you should check it out too and learn something about yourself today!). The official result is that I am a:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • distinctively expressed judging personality
Not surprisingly, I was put in the idealist category! More specifically, I am an idealist counselor. One of the suggested careers was that of a psychiatrist- over the last few years, I have thought more and more that that would be a good career choice for me and apparently Jung agrees. I'm curious, do you think this is an accurate picture of me? I think it's pretty true, but I want to know what those on the outside of this mind of mine think, so I better see some comments, people!

3 comments:

nicole said...

YES YES YES i definitely think it is accurate and a psychiatrist would be an awesome choice for you!

Patty said...

Update...if you click on the idealist counselor link and scroll down, there's a part that describes the love life of this personality type using an example of a girl named Rachel. Personally, I think someone just changed the name because it's eerily accurate for me!

Kirsten said...

I am an idealist teacher...which kinda fits I guess. I would be more of a leader than an actual school/college teacher. It upset me that I was "moderately" in every category. As for you, a psychiatrist would be fitting.