Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Eh...What's Up, Doc?

As a cure for the packing burnout I began to suffer this afternoon (and to procrastinate further on my moving goals for the day), I decided to give Buttercup a carrot and see how she liked it. I have been giving her sliced up pieces of carrot lately when I am snacking on them, but today I thought it would be fun to see what she'd do with a whole one. Turns out she can put it away in less than two minutes, no problem. This video is less entertaining than it would be if my commentary was picked up by the mike (well, in my opinion anyway), but I still think she's pretty fun to watch (she is a lil camera shy, I think, cuz she always gets this self-conscious expression on her face):

2 comments:

Katie said...

She's so sweet!

Kirsten said...

Since your pup likes carrots, and so do a lot of Tahoe's friends, I gave him one while making a salad yesterday. 5 minutes later he threw it up on the carpet. Yummy...